I am tres busy

15:48:00


Hello from a stranger (it seems)

Admittedly, content here has been very sparse over the past few weeks.
Life has been pretty CRAZY in Newcastle for me. 
I have not only had an enormous amount of university work due to exam period/deadline season but I have also been basically full-time at work- which hasn't helped. Trying to think of the money right now!!!

Anyways, I just want to apologize for semi-neglecting my blog. I promise it won't last forever, just another 11 days (I'm not counting I swear...) until my deadline and then posts will be back to their normal selves.

One thing to look out for is- I am going to WE ARE FSTVL!! Agghhhhh so I guess that's something to look forward to and I have a really exciting collaboration to share too which I can't wait for! Be prepared for festival-styled wishlists, what I am wearing for two up-coming festivals and everything I know when it comes to my favourite time of the year- festival and summer season yasssss.

I promise I'll be back- full time - very soon.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you all have the most wonderful Sunday.

Lots of Love,






Catch me on:

It's SPRING! Get a load of my SPRING WISHLIST here. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Copyright Laura Elizabeth Buckle 2017.